Precious and Chic - Louis Vuitton Classic Rouned Flower Logo Charm necklace from Authentic Covetted Pastilles Bag Charm Chain.
- Dainty 1/3” Chartreuse LV logo charm used as a pendant*
- Part of Authenticated pre-loved LV Pastilles Bag Charm as shown in photos.
- Charm is made of brass and enamel, so it is easy to clean - both sides are identical and may show normal wear and minor surface scratches.
- Paired with a Gorgeous 16" satellite chain.
- Chain is 18k GOLD-FILLED!
- Listing includes (1) LV CHARM (Key Chain/Charm Chain NOT INCLUDED)
- Perfect alone or layered at different lengths (discounts for 2+)
- **Each necklace is a one-of-a-kind, uniquely repurposed piece!
**Boxes or bags in pictures are for display only
To prevent your piece from tarnishing, please do not wear it in the shower or pool!
W H A T ' S ✧ J E N N Y B ' S ✧ S T O R Y
Jenny B. is a once Jewelry Designer and NYC Stylist with a passion for nostalgic vintage pieces. She reimagines, repurposes & refurbishes authentic luxury vintage pieces with the goal of giving each one versatility, longevity, and a new loving home.
She offers customers unique, nostalgic, and affordable designer pieces, which also reduces the carbon footprint and waste in resources that come with the production of new pieces.
A U T H E N T I C I T Y ✧ G U A R A N T E E
Items have been authenticated by third-party authentication companies who specialize in these brands. Beyond that... we carefully curate each piece for uniqueness and source from partners who are respected sellers and knowledgeable authenticators of vintage designer goods.
C O N N E C T ✧
Please reach out to Jenny via message or email at Jenny@JennyBsGoods.com if you have ANY questions or concerns!
D I S C L A I M E R ✧
Jennybsgoods is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton and does not benefit from any trademarked and copyrighted materials used. All trademarks remain the sole property of Louis Vuitton. Any designer material used in this piece was previously owned or a second-hand item purchased lawfully on the secondary market.