So hard to find… and a piece from one of my favorite collections! Louis Vuitton 2 sided (diff color enamel on each) charm necklace from Authentic Looping Bag Charm reworked as a necklace.
- Dainty Pointed Fleur charm – gold with baby pink on one side - yellow on the other - With laser cut outs.
- Part of Authenticated pre-loved LV looping Bag Charm as shown in photos.
- Charm is made of brass and enamel may show normal wear and minor surface scratches Brass can get a patina which is often left for its beauty but can be polished.
- Paired with a Beautiful 18 karat gold filled satellite chain that’s 16 inches.
- Listing includes (1) LV CHARM (Key Chain/Charm Chain, boxes, bags in display NOT INCLUDED)
- Perfect alone or layered at different lengths (discounts for 2+)
- Each necklace is a one-of-a-kind, uniquely repurposed piece!
To prevent your piece from tarnishing, please do not wear it in the shower or pool!
W H A T ' S ✧ J E N N Y B ' S ✧ S T O R Y
Jenny B. is a once Jewelry Designer and NYC Stylist with a passion for nostalgic vintage pieces. She reimagines, repurposes & refurbishes authentic luxury vintage pieces with the goal of giving each one versatility, longevity, and a new loving home.
She offers customers unique, nostalgic, and affordable designer pieces, which also reduces the carbon footprint and waste in resources that come with the production of new pieces.
A U T H E N T I C I T Y ✧ G U A R A N T E E
Items have been authenticated by third-party authentication companies who specialize in these brands. Beyond that... we carefully curate each piece for uniqueness and source from partners who are respected sellers and knowledgeable authenticators of vintage designer goods.
C O N N E C T ✧
Please reach out to Jenny via message or email at Jenny@JennyBsGoods.com if you have ANY questions or concerns!
D I S C L A I M E R ✧
Jennybsgoods is not affiliated with Louis Vuitton and does not benefit from any trademarked and copyrighted materials used. All trademarks remain the sole property of Louis Vuitton. Any designer material used in this piece was previously owned or a second-hand item purchased lawfully on the secondary market.